TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Last Modified: June 18, 2018
Effective Date: June 18, 2018
BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SINGLESTONE WEBSITE YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE PROVISIONS OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE PROVISIONS OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE, YOU MUST NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SINGLESTONE WEBSITE.
8. Advertising. This Site may include advertising, which may be targeted to you based on your use of this Site and other information. In exchange for us granting you permission to access and use this Site, you consent to SingleStone (and our third party providers, partners, and affiliates) placing such advertising on this Site.
9. Disclaimer of Warranties. You expressly understand and agree as follows:
9.1. This Site and all content and information available on or through this Site (including all Works) are provided “AS IS,” “WITH ALL FAULTS” and “AS AVAILABLE,” without any warranties or conditions whatsoever, to the fullest extent permissible under applicable law.
9.2. we expressly disclaim all warranties, express or implied, relating to THE SINGLESTONE WEBSITE and all content and information available on OR THROUGH THE SINGLESTONE WEBSITE (including all Works) to the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
9.3. While we will make reasonable efforts to provide accurate and timely information and content on this Site, you should not assume that any content or information provided (including any Work) is always up-to-date, accurate, or complete, or that this Site contains all of the relevant information available. We make no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency, or completeness of this Site or of any Work or other content or information on this Site, and we disclaim any and all responsibility or liability related thereto. Your use of, and reliance upon, any Work and any other content and information on this Site is at your sole risk.
10. Limitation of Liability.
10.1. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, NEITHER SINGLESTONE Nor any of its officers, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, ATTORNEYS, employees, consultants, contractors, agents, or affiliates (collectively, “SINGLESTONE parties”) WILL be liable to you for any injury, loss, or damage of any kind whatsoever relating to your access or use of THIS SITE. The foregoing exclusion applies without limitation to all liability for lost profits and any special, incidental, indirect, consequential, punitive or reliance damages, regardless of whether such liability is based on breach of contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, breach of warranties, failure of essential purpose or otherwise and even if THE SINGLESTONE PARTIES wERE advised of the possibility of such damages.
10.2. SOME JURISDICTIONS EITHER DO NOT ALLOW OR OTHERWISE LIMIT THE PERMISSIBLE SCOPE OF DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS SUCH AS THOSE APPEARING IN THIS SECTION. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMERS APPEARING IN THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
14. General Provisions.
14.3. Non-Waiver. No waiver by us, and no failure by us to exercise any of our rights or remedies hereunder, will be deemed to constitute a waiver of such provision, right, or remedy in the future, or of any other provision, right, or remedy hereunder, unless such waiver is set forth in a written instrument signed by an authorized manager or officer of SingleStone.
15. Contacting Us. You may contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at 804-648-0600.
Last Modified: June 18, 2018
Effective Date: June 18, 2018
4.1. “Personal Information” means personally-identifiable information (information relating to an individual that can be used to identify, locate, or contact that individual, alone or when combined with other personal or identifying information), such as: name, home or physical address, e-mail address, phone number, or personal characteristics (such as photos, age or date of birth, race, gender, number or gender of children, height, weight, religion, occupation, education, political party affiliation, medical conditions or other health information, fingerprints, handwriting), Sensitive Information (as defined below), or any other information about an individual that we collect through the SingleStone Website and maintain in personally identifiable form in combination with other personally-identifiable information.
4.2. “Sensitive Information” means Social Security numbers, passport numbers, driver’s license numbers, bank account numbers, credit or debit card numbers, insurance policy numbers, login or authentication credentials (such as passwords), or other similar information.
4.3. “Non-Personal Information” means information or content other than Personal Information, including, for example, aggregated or anonymized information about our users and other information that does not identify any individual.
5. Types of Information Collected.
5.2. E-mail Newsletter. If you opt-in to our e-mail newsletter or any of our other marketing e-mails, clicking on a link in any of these e-mails may cause you to be personally identified on our Site and may cause portions of your past browsing history on our Site (and other Visitor Information) to be available to our personnel to determine your interests so we may more effectively engage with you and so we may improve our Site. If you do not wish for this tracking to occur, you should not click links in our e-mail newsletter.
5.3. ClickDimensions. We may, from time to time, use a tool called “ClickDimensions”, which uses a first-party cookie to track visitor activity on the SingleStone Website and record when you open links in e-mails we send you, and we may combine that information with the other information we have about you. We use this information to improve the content of our Site as well as to provide visitors with a more relevant overall experience with our organization and our Site. This information may include information that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable individual, including: name, title, company name, job function, expertise, postal address, telephone number, or e-mail address. We may also collect other information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an identifiable individual such as browser and device information, information collected through cookies, pixel tags, and other technologies, and demographic information.
6. Use of Non-Personal Information. We may use Non-Personal Information (including, for example, aggregated information about our users or information that does not identify any individual) for any purposes whatsoever (including without limitation, advertising, marketing, enhancing, designing, or developing products and/or services, and research), and we may share Non-Personal Information with others, including our partners, affiliates, and our service providers.
7. Use of Personal Information.
7.3.1. to any person, entity or organization which you consent for us to disclose your Personal Information to;
7.3.2. to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by us about our users is among the assets transferred;
7.3.4. to any person, entity or organization in order to facilitate the provision of the SingleStone Website or our communications with you;
7.3.5. to comply with any legal requirements, subpoena, discovery requests, or court orders, to defend any legal or administrative proceedings, or as we believe in good faith is necessary to comply with any laws or legal requirements;
7.3.6. as we believe is necessary or appropriate in an emergency situation, including without limitation, to prevent criminal activity, personal injury or property damage;
7.3.7. to law enforcement, financial institutions, or other appropriate authorities in connection with any investigation of suspected criminal or fraudulent activity by any person or entity; and
8. Opt-In Sharing Features. We will not knowingly disclose your Personal Information to a third party if we know or have reason to believe that the third party will use your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes, unless you choose to opt-in to such sharing.
9. Security. We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to or through the SingleStone Website. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk.
11. Access to and Change of Personal Information. You may contact us at any time to: (a) request the removal of the Personal Information you provided to us from our databases; and (b) update your Personal Information. However, certain information associated with financial transactions related to the our products and services may be retained permanently for legal, tax, and business reasons. When your Personal Information is updated or deleted, copies of such information may remain in our backups for a period of time.
12. Contacting Us. You may contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 804-648-0600.