Customer experience is a powerful differentiator. In some industries, it’s the only differentiator. Our Team works with our clients to create robust, digital solutions that put Customer Service on the frontline. There’s more to creating unmatched customer experience solutions than just a technology. It’s about understanding business goals, customers experience objectives, and bringing together an expert team of disciplines and cutting-edge technology to improve engagement, loyalty, retention and ultimately, the lifetime value of the customer.
At WayPath, you work cross-functionally with your team in a tight-knit collaborative environment to develop innovative and meaningful solutions for clients.
As a Digital Strategist, your demonstrated knowledge in identifying and executing solutions enables you to work within an organization to realize its strategic business goals, also providing overall leadership, vision, and oversight of delivery. You work closely with the client and cross-functional teams to understand goals, identify opportunities, create solutions, and determine long-term business impact, leveraging market research and your knowledge in digital trends to propose strategic initiatives. You lead all senior and executive level client interactions and establish regular communication and collaboration operation rhythms. You are responsible for analyzing existing processes, overseeing the successful implementation of the newly designed digital strategy, and ensuring projects are delivered on time and on budget with the highest client satisfaction.
Desired Skills & Experience
While we believe that skills can be developed over time, we need our Digital Strategists to have most of these skills on day one:
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Digital Strategist.
· Breadth of knowledge in digital trends and market behaviors.
· Experience supporting teams to identify and execute solutions to meet client’s needs drawing on industry best practices to inform recommendations.
· Skilled in project management and Agile methodologies with experience managing cross-functional teams, budget, scope, risk mitigation, and coaching project team members.
· Adept at supporting sales effort by proactively identifying extension and expansion opportunities.
· Experience overseeing and managing digital engagement and/or content management solutions
· Foundational knowledge in marketing best practices.
· Strong communication and presentation skills; enthusiastic about engaging in discussions with clients and project team members about digital best practices.
· Passion for emerging technology and business trends with a desire to stay current; encouraging teams to learn and adopt new technologies.
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Management, or related fields preferred.
WayPath provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.