A successful Account Manager at WayPath is driven, insightful and serves as a trusted advisor to our clients. They are accountable for client satisfaction, revenue realization, and profitability within an account. Our Account Managers know their client’s business and industry and provide expert-level, targeted consulting support. They are leaders and problem solvers who generate revenue by identifying solutions to some of the biggest industry problems. They are skilled at securing extension opportunities and thrive on making proactive expansion offers to clients. An Account Manager’s foundation for sales success comes through strong relationship management and industry curiosity. At WayPath our Account Managers work closely with delivery leaders to harvest ideas and identify solutions that can improve our clients’ business.
Key Areas of Accountability
· Establish trusted partnership with key client stakeholders and executive sponsors by understanding client business and industry and supporting clients in achieving critical business objectives
· Grow revenue by proactively proposing new opportunities and seek extensions and expansions within an account
· Manage the profitability of an account and improve recurring revenue volume
· Drive content rich industry marketing materials that generate sales leads
· Actively manage existing relationships and develop new relationships during and post engagements by maintaining frequent contact with key client stakeholders and seeking opportunities to meet new stakeholders
· Collaborate with other members of WayPath, including Account Executives, Solution Leaders, and Delivery Leaders
Required Skills and Qualities
· Advanced motivational and negotiation skills
· Highly analytical with the ability to analyze and translate customer data
· Excellent communication and presentation skills in order to effectively communicate technical products and niche services to clients
· Ability to manage multiple projects and relationships simultaneously
· Industry curiosity and an understanding of consumer behavior
· Proficient with MS Office and MS Dynamics
· 5+ years of experience within the software services industry
· Working knowledge of Open Text Exstream, Sitecore, Adobe Experience Manager, MS Dynamics
WayPath provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
We are a Great Place to Work Certified company!