WayPath’s Application Development team consists of Front End, Back End and Full Stack Developers all charged with solving client challenges with software. Whether we’re creating customer-facing products or developing tools that connect your internal team, our software expertise has the power to change the way you do business.
As a .Net Developer at WayPath your job might seem pretty straightforward. Write some code, test it, debug it and start again. While that's part of it, that's just the beginning, our Developers are also consultants. They partner with client stakeholders, agile project teams, and end users to understand desired features and functionality so that they can develop the highest-quality technical solution.
Desired Skills & Experience
While we believe that skills can be developed over time, we need our Software Developers to have most of these skills on day one:
· 3+ years of Experience working with agile software development teams to design and develop custom .NET (C#) enterprise web applications.
· Solid understanding of object-oriented programming, design patterns, application frameworks, and database design.
· Experience producing well-documented and efficient code while also explaining complex technical information to client stakeholders and development teams.
· Passion for emerging technology trends with a desire to stay current; encouraging teams to learn and adopt new technologies.
· Strong communication skills; enthusiastic about engaging in discussions with clients, and project team members, about technical best practices.
· Experience creating workflows, custom plug-ins, and integrations
· Comprehensive knowledge in Dynamics CRM is a plus.
Our Engineers focus on the following stacks: .Net (C#) and Node.js (Express) on the back end and Angular/Vue.js on the front end. We deploy to both AWS/Azure cloud, as well as to virtual machines in a data center.
WayPath provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.