Front End Developers are critical members of SingleStone's Application Development team - a team that consists of Front End, Back End and Full Stack Developers charged with solving client challenges with software. Whether we’re creating customer-facing products or developing tools that connect your internal team, our software expertise has the power to change the way you do business.
Our Front-End Developers work closely with agile software development teams to translate business requirements, and UI/UX design wireframes, into code that produces the visual elements in highly interactive websites. These developers are creative thinkers passionate about user experience and skilled at turning static designs into interactive web pages.
Desired Skills & Experience
While we believe that skills can be developed over time, we need our Front End Developers to have most of these skills on day one:
Primary strength is front-end:
· Familiar with CSS pre-processors (LESS or SASS)
· Familiar with modern front-end frameworks (Angular.js, Vue.js, React, Angular, Knockout)
· Experience with responsive frameworks and general design principals for responsiveness
· Significant experience with .NET or JVM (Java/Scala) on the back end (Java preferred)
· Familiar with major DB implementations: Oracle, Postgres, MongoDB
· Server-side Node.js experience is always a plus
Nice to have:
· Test automation (e.g. Cucumber, Gherkin)
· CI/CD (e.g. Jenkins)
· DevOps (e.g. Azure, AWS)
· 4-6 years of professional web application development experience
· Experience with Agile project teams (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe)
SingleStone provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.