Customer experience is a powerful differentiator. In some industries, it’s the only differentiator. Our Team works with our clients to create robust, digital solutions that put Customer Service on the frontline. There’s more to creating unmatched customer experience solutions than just a technology. It’s about understanding the customer’s journey and bringing together an expert team of disciplines and cutting-edge technology to improve their engagement, loyalty, retention and ultimately, the lifetime value of the customer.
As an Enterprise Architect, your demonstrated knowledge of the enterprise architecture enables you to design, develop and integrate a solution for optimal performance, scalability, and usability. You are responsible for the successful design of flexible, scalable and resilient enterprise architectures matched to the client’s unique needs.
Desired Skills & Experience
While we believe that skills can be developed over time, we need our Enterprise Architects to have most of these skills on day one:
· Minimum of 10 years’ experience designing, building and integrating information systems for Fortune 500 companies
· Strong understanding of enterprise CRM, CMS, and CCM platforms and their required architecture considerations
· Detailed knowledge of technology trends and market behaviors
· Support teams to identify and execute solutions to meeting client’s needs. Draw on industry best practices to inform recommendations
· Record of recommending, presenting and defending architectural design decisions to senior IT and business leaders
· Proven experienced in engineering and software architecture design
· Sound knowledge of various operating systems and databases
· Strong communication skills; enthusiastic about engaging in discussions with clients and project team members about technical best practices.
· Passion for emerging technology trends with a desire to stay current; encouraging teams to learn and adopt new technologies.
Bonus Skills & Experience
· Integration experience with MS Dynamics, Sitecore, OpenText Exstream, SalesForce, Adobe Experience Manager, Pega
WayPath provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.